Know The Facts
Donate Securely using PayPal:
- Driving Suspended is a Crime!
- A Driver’s License Is Essential for Many Jobs.
- Lose Your Driver's License - Lose Your Job
- Failing the DMV Test = No License!
- What's New
- View Our Successes
Drive To Work & How It Works
8-Hour DTW Driver's Manual Course for Adults Now Available to all Virginia Licensed Driving Schools!
- Restore Your Driving Privileges
- Take the DMV Test Again
- Get a Better Job
- Be A Safer Driver
- Great news for driving schools. You may now offer an eight-hour re-examination course based on the Virginia Driver's Manual as an alternative to the current 36-hour driver education course.
- Drive-To-Work has produced curriculum for an 8-hour "Drive-To-Work Driver's Manual Course," which has been approved by the Virginia DMV.
- Driver Training Schools may contact Drive-To-Work to become licensed and trained to offer the Course.
- Students Save Time and Money. Adults 19 and over will want to take the Drive-To-Work Driver’s Manual Course because it should save them time and money.
- Drive-To-Work has made available a turn-key program to offer your students. This 8-hour "Drive-To-Work Driver's Manual Course" has already been approved by Virginia DMV.
- Competitive Advantage. Schools offering the Course will have an advantage over the competition, will see more sign-ups. Plus Drive-To-Work will refer students to you.
Schools click here for an application for the Drive-To-Work Driver's Manual Course !
The mission of Drive-To-Work is to assist low income or previously incarcerated persons to restore their driving privileges so they can drive to work and keep a job—benefitting the individuals, their children and families, and the community. Drive-To-Work is the only organization in Virginia directly addressing this issue.