Lost Your Driver’s License? We can help!
Let us work together on a game plan to get your driver’s license back.
Our attorneys can assist you with:
- Third DUI Restorations
- Civil Judgment Suspensions (Motor Vehicle Related)
- Child Support Suspensions
- Out-of-State Issues
- Restricted License for:
- Unauthorized Driving
What are the benefits of using Drive-To-Work?
We have been successfully helping Virginia drivers with license restoration for over 15 years. We offer personalized attention. Our services are affordable and it’s easy to apply. Due to a generous grant, you are able to apply for free. We are also offering a flat fee of $300 no matter how complex your case is.
Applying is Easy
- Step One: Click here to apply online or call our office and we can mail you one. Fill the application out and email or mail it back to us.
- Step Two: Submit the application and we will order your compliance summary from the DMV.
- Step Three: We will contact you within 10 business days to discuss a plan of action.
Drive-To-Work provides access to legal assistance for low income or previously incarcerated persons to restore driving privileges so they can drive to work and keep a job. An individual must have a gross income less than twice the federal poverty level. For 2022, a single individual would make $13,590 or less per year. A family of four $27,750 per year.
This project is financially assisted by a generous grant from the Virginia Law Foundation. The Virginia Law Foundation promotes through philanthropy the rule of law, access to justice and law-related education.